PANDORA ICE RINK AT BALTIMORE’S INNER HARBOR
Want to spice up a date night? Ice skate during your lunch hour? Simply go for a spin under the stars? The PANDORA Ice Rink is just the place.
Open from November 11, 2016 – January 16, 2017, the PANDORA Ice Rink is the heart and soul of winter festivities at the Waterfront. With special programming and events happening all season long, there’s always something new to experience at this amazing Inner Harbor destination.
Admission is $10 for adults, $9 for children/seniors/military, and skate rentals will be available for $4 (or bring your own pair!). The Rink is open to the public seven days a week, with extended hours during the holidays. Check back soon for additional details on opening events and this season’s programming!
Whether jogging the promenade, biking the Jones Falls Trail, or enjoying yoga and Zumba at one of our Waterfront Wellness sessions, our harbor provides a spectacular backdrop for your workout.
Free Fitness Classes May-September 2017
(Details coming soon)
Lace up those sneakers, grab some water, and head to the Waterfront for free fitness classes taught by local professional instructors. Classes are held at Pierce’s Park on Pier V and at West Shore Park in the Inner Harbor.
Class Descriptions (Details about 2017 Classes Coming Soon!)
- Barre by REV Cycle Studio
- Get ready to REV up your heart rate in REV’s athletic approach to barre. In this 60-minute class you will isolate your muscles through strength training exercises and then lengthen them to create a stronger physique.
- Total Body Sculpt by Merritt Athletic Club
- Total Body Sculpt is a challenging and dynamic total body workout. This class will be a fusion of core, legs, and upper body training all using your body weight to sculpt and lean your muscles. Get ready for a total body burn!
- Boot Camp by XPF Studio
- XPF Boot Camp is designed to give you an intense full body workout in the shortest time possible. Implementing the progressive, personal style of the XPF system. You’ll be training using athletic drills, body weight exercises, plyometrics, and much more. Expect to lose weight, improve your overall fitness level and have fun!
- Dance2Fitness by XPF Studio
- Every 55-minute Dance2Fitness class feels like you’re dancing with your friends at a party. This class is full of great music, crazy energy, sweet moves – all packed into a fun workout! You’ll dance, laugh, and sweat.
- All-Levels Vinyasa Yoga by Yoga Works
- Grab your friends and join YogaWorks for a fun, flowing vinyasa yoga class in the sun! This all-levels class is perfect for first-timers and experienced yogis. You will leave feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and ready to take on your day! Come find out why YogaWorks for every body!
- Barre by INLINE Fitness
- This barre class has been designed to work the entire body while targeting individual body areas to burn fat and sculpt and tone your seat, arms, thighs and abs. This is achieved through small isometric movements that work the muscle to fatigue and then stretch to lengthen it out. Barre fitness is an athletic fusion of elements from dance, pilates, yoga, and weights.
Special thanks to our sponsors Medifast, Charm City Yoga, the Department of Recreation & Parks, REV Cycle Studio, BMOREtoned, Merritt Athletic Club, XPF Studio, and INLINE Fitness.
For more information about Medifast, visit MedifastNow.com.
Waterfront Partnership is proud to host and produce several free Waterfront festivals for families and visitors to enjoy!
BALTIMORE BOOK FESTIVAL
The exciting Baltimore Book Festival features hundreds of appearances by local, celebrity, and nationally-known authors. Come and check out book signings, over one hundred exhibitors and booksellers, non-stop readings on multiple stages, cooking demos by top chefs, poetry readings, workshops, panel discussions, and storytellers! There are also hands-on projects for kids, live music, and a delicious variety of food, beer, and wine.
HARBOR HARVEST FESTIVAL
Every year, Waterfront Partnership invites families to come and celebrate the changing seasons at West Shore Park. It’s a beautiful day filled with performances, science experiments, crafting, a petting zoo, pony rides, a hay bail maze, and more. Most of the activities are geared towards younger children, but there’s plenty for everyone to discover down by the water!
Let the luck of the Irish shine down upon you at Pierce’s Park when we celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in one of the most beautiful spots along the harbor! Enjoy live Irish music and step dancing, mesmerizing interactive exhibits, food trucks, strolling entertainment, face painting, and much more.
Launched by the Baltimore Office of Promotion & The Arts in 2016, Light City Baltimore is the first large-scale, international light festival in the United States. In its first year, Light City welcomed more than 400,000 people over seven nights.
Light City is a free festival that transforms Baltimore with large-scale light installations, performances, music and innovation. Central to Light City is the BGE Light Art Walk along Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, featuring more than 50 attractions including illuminated sculptures, projections, interactive technologies, performances, concerts, food vendors and a children’s area.
Light City’s innovation programming, Light City U generates an ecosystem of ideas and learning during the day – while lights, performances and live music re-imagine Baltimore at night.
Waterfront Partnership and IKEA are giving you one more reason to enjoy the Waterfront—local privileges! We eagerly welcome tourists, but we want to show how much we value you, our local Baltimoreans. A variety of specials on shopping, dining, and entertainment are now available to you year-round. So head to the Waterfront and enjoy special pricing courtesy of our participating Waterfront businesses. To take advantage of these wonderful deals, simply show your IKEA Family Card. What’s that? Don’t have an IKEA Family Card? No problem. You can sign right up for a free one here. Specials and participating businesses will be updated regularly with new offerings, so be sure to bookmark this page and check back often!
*Please note merchants will accept both the physical and mobile versions of the IKEA Family Card.
BUBBA GUMP SHRIMP COMPANY
Harborplace | Light Street Pavilion
PLEASE NOTE: These discounts will only be available in the bar area!
Discounted Appetizers, including:
Bubba’s Far Out Dip ($3.99), Frizzled Onion Strings ($3.99), Hush Pups ($4.99), Best Ever Popcorn Shrimp ($4.99), Greenbow Tenders ($5.99), Cajun Shrimp ($6.99), and French Fries ($2.99)
Extended Happy Hour for Locals: Monday – Friday 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
$4.00 Well Drinks, $3-$6 Draft Beer, $5 Select Wines by the Glass, and $5 Specialty Drinks (Bubba’s Blue Hawaiian, Pomegranate Margarita, Delta Sunset, and Medal Margarita).
Use the promo code IKEABAL when you sign up for a new membership at zipcar.com and snag $75 in driving credits.